The new service with WV-READS
has EBooks and EAudiobooks available to check out.
- Login with your library card number and pin number from the library catalog.
If you don't have a pin number, you can learn how here.
- Check out the Getting Started section on the left of the screen. It
will take you through the steps of downloading the software, checking out,
placing holds/adding to a waiting list, and much more.
This service is available for a wide variety of media including the Kindle,
Nook, iPads, iPhones, Android phones and tablets, iPods, MP3 players, and most
Here are some guides for particular devices to help with the process.
They are in pdf format, so you will need Acrobat Reader to view.
One Click Digital is a new E-Audiobook database from Recorded Books. This
replaces the old Netlibrary service we had for years.
To Use One-Click Digital you will need:
- All content is iPodŽ-compatible
- Exclusive Recorded Books content
- No waiting. All of the books in One Click Digital are available for immediate download
Help with One Click Digital
- A library card number and pin number, which you can get from the library.
- An account which you can set up at the One Click Digital website.
- An iPhone app, Android app,
Kindle Fire app
or download a small program to your PC. You will use this program to transfer the audio file to your portable device.