If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Library at 420-4587.
To place holds/requests online
- Click on Search Catalog button.
- Find the book, video or audiobook you want. At the individual record, you click on Request.
- Put in date to cancel request if not filled, and click Submit.
- If there are more than one item, you will be asked to pick the item you want, and then click on request selected item.
- You should then get a message if the hold request was successful or not.
- If there are more than one item, it is strongly advised that you call in the request during library hours (420-4587). This way you will receive the FIRST copy to be returned.
To Renew materials online
- Click on items currently checked out.
- Check off boxes of items to renew.
- Choose to renew selected items, or renew all.
- If any items DO NOT renew, the system will tell you in red under status.