Library Position Open
Circulation Clerk – Part Time evening
- Able to work Monday – Thursday 5pm – 9pm. Weekend rotation is necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Relevant library experience desirable.
- This position involves customer service to library users by checking materials in and out, handling customer accounts and fine/fee transactions, producing fines reports, responding to customer inquiries by phone and in person, and providing other assistance within the library. Reports to Head of Adult Services.
- Requires physical agility and strength to bend, reach, lift and carry (up to 25 lbs), and push/pull loaded book carts when shelving material.
Assistant Custodian – Part time
- To assist the Custodian Supervisor in the maintenance, cleaning and repairs of Library buildings and property.
- Able to work Monday – Friday variable shifts from 7am – 9pm, most hours will be Monday – Thursday 5pm -9pm.
- Some previous experience in maintenance, housekeeping and basic mechanical knowledge. A clean driving record.
- Requires physical agility and strength to bend, reach, lift and carry (up to 50 lbs).
Applications are available at the circulation desk [pdf and word] at the Emerson Library, all branches, and on the library’s website.
Complete job description available here (circulation and custodian) and at the library.
Parkersburg & Wood County Public Library
3100 Emerson Ave., Parkersburg, WV 26104
Phone: 420-4587 ext.512 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org